But there’s one Angular Udemy course that has always been a cut above, and recently it just got better.
Today we’re looking at 5 reasons why Master Angular 8 (formerly Angular 2) – The Complete Guide is worth your time and money.
5. It was just updated. That means the course covers the most recent version of Angular (Angular 8) released in late May 2019. Keeping up-to-date with this framework in particular is a difficult task, but instructor Maximlian Schwarzmuller does it like a boss. You don’t have to worry about outdated code, incompatibilities or other problems that invariably come when you’re working with outdated tech tools.
4. The course has been expanded to over 37 hours of video material. You may even be speaking in a German accent by the time this course is over! (Max is from Germany.)
3. The 5-star reviews keep coming in. Many courses rely on really old reviews to carry their course or otherwise proclaim how great it is. Not this one! The students who’ve recently added their reviews have been consistently pleased with the course, just as the students were a few years ago when this thing was initially released. Translation? The course is consistently good, and you can expect future versions to also be high quality.
2. Even though it’s Angular 8, you still start from scratch. Check out the requirements for other Angular Udemy courses and they want you to have experience with AngularJS (a/k/a Angular 1) or other experience with frontend frameworks. Not so with this course. Sure, you’re learning version 8, but Max starts you off as if you’ve never been exposed to Angular before. This course is a dream come true for newbies who want the most up-to-date course at the lowest price possible.
1. The extra downloadable resources are insanely robust. How many extra resources do you usually see (or expect) from a typical Udemy course? 10? 20? Try 169! Max’s course is PACKED with extra material outside the videos. So you get 169 downloadable resources PLUS 45 articles and counting. As the days go on, the course just grows and grows.
Some of the things you’ll learn and do in this Angular Udemy course:
- Use TypeScript to write Angular apps
- What architecture Angular uses
- Learn directives and components, plus the creation of custom directives/ components
- How data binding works
- All about routing and handling navigation
- How to use Pipes
- How to access the Web via RESTful services
- What dependency injection is and how you’d use it
- Using Modules
- How to optimize your Angular app
- And a ton more
There is also a big project build with this course, ensuring you’re putting your newly-learned skills to the test.
Overall, Master Angular 8 (formerly Angular 2) is probably the best Angular Udemy course available. It’s complete, modern, and well-organized.
As we say in many of these reviews: for the price of lunch (or sometimes dinner), how can you go wrong? In this course you learn everything you need to become a fully-fledged Angular dev. Congrats Maximilian Schwarzmuller for another great one.